R.S. 265 Cup Front Recaros

Discussion in 'Car Parts For Sale' started by A. Avila, Nov 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. I am thinking of installing Recaro Pole Positions, but I would like to test the interest for purchasing my original set. They are in black leather with white stitching in good condition. Minor scuff marks on plastic of normal use. I could also throw in the rear bench. Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Price?

3. Will they got a Mk2? Btw pole positions are the best seats out there, do it! :smilingimp:

4. Hi Mike, I agree. I just don’t have the space to keep the seats stored. If I sell then I install Pole Positions :smile:

I’m not sure if these will fit to an mk2, but my assumption is not because the base (for Pole Positions) are different between the two.

5. :cry:

6. Does Jon Fonz do adaptor brackets?

7. And you still not put a price down

8. Price?

9. That I don’t know, as I do not need to research for that. Maybe someone from the forum may have that answer for you.

I will pm you both for price.

10. Price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Think rules are to put prices in the thread

12. Hi Mikeyjp, thank you for pointing out your thoughts. I’ve looked for the rules which are usually locked on the top of forums and the only one I’ve found was to keep chat at minimum to benefit buyers/sellers (which seems we are breaking it now). Anyways, I’ve asked a Forum Moderator how can I edit my post to include price and location on the top of the post.

Now that we have cleared that, we can keep focus in the topic and let me know if you are interested or not to acquire the seats and if you’d like to make an offer. Thanks.

13. I think the problem is that people wont know if they are interested without you saying how much you want. Might be best to just say what you want.

Mikeyjp likes this.
  14. Also after a price

15. Price??

16. matt e

matt e South East RSM Area Rep

its a secret

jimmy and Mikeyjp like this.
  17. Just put a bloody price up
    It works the other way aswell
    As some might look at the price and say I’m out”
    Oh and pictures
    I see this all the time on forums