Project Cars time trial challenge

Discussion in 'Technology Chat' started by Jdrummo31, May 21, 2015.

1. What 'difficulty' are you guys using? Have you tried with everything off, apart from abs?

While assists might save you, they do slow you down in the long run.

2. Pretty sure I got all assists off... Or set to real... Using auto as can't get to grips using my middle fingers to modulate throttle etc... As for the difficulty I selected amateur but then went in and switched everything off lol

3. I selected pro and have got all assists off, I changed the shift buttons to X and square so I could use my trigger finger for the throttle.

4. Right guys, I'm going to go through the thread Sunday and collect times and give a numerically ordered list so the winner can select track and car before Monday so please get your times in before then.

Thanks guys

5. My best so far, just been watching jockys video again and I just can't keep the same amount of speed into the corners.
    Much later on the breaks than me but just can't keep it tidy if I break any later than I am doing?!
    [​IMG]

6. Correction.[​IMG]

7. Here's my attempt... Although not competitive... My second lap is just me trying to save it most of the time.. 3rd lap is just a fail with a nice ending! Lol

Oulton tt - rs265: http://youtu.be/Y40vXG7lCn0

8. Cheers lads I'll have to get this done tomorrow I apologise I've just had a nightmare with my Clio which is my daily so needed [​IMG]

Think a sticky calipers had my pants down

9. Right guys here we have last weeks standings, sorry on the delay. In numerical order we have;

1) GrumpyTwig - 1:57:869
    2)Mike265cup - 1:58:485
    3)Jdrummo31 - 1:59:649
    4)Charlie1984 - 2:00:600
    5)Boardy - 2:00:797
    6)Nathrs250 - 2:00:875

So it looks like GrumpyTwig has the next car and track selection!

Look forward to it. Last weeks dragged a little.

10. Renault Clio Cup

Brands Hatch Indy

:-)
    Should be a fun one!

11. Sounds like a good combo although I haven't driven the clio yet

12. this will be interesting... clios is proper tail happy when i last mess about with it.

on another note lads... reading between the lines of post #13 (the lead dev of pCARS) it looks like Logitech support may be coming... there's been a lot of hints dropped (including Logitech support reps saying work is being done to bring support to PS4) so anyone wanting a half decent wheel, stick and peddle setup for their PS4 may be in luck... i've got mine sitting in the box crying out for support lol
    http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?28484-POST-96-Update-for-PS4/page2

13. In a hotel for two nights in Perth, is it sad I have brought the PS4 With me?!

14. Lol not sad at all... Did you bring your game with you...

15. FullSizeRender.jpg

Thought I'd join in with this as I have just started playing this game. I'm sure someone on here will post a sub 50 sec lap but that's my best effort for now.

16. 15fj9cm.jpg

Thought I'd join in with this as I have just started playing this game. I'm sure someone on here will post a sub 50 sec lap but that's my best effort for now.

17. Right I did!

18. Lol good man... Would have been gutted if you forgot that lol

19. Tell me about it! Nearly forgot the controller though.
    Just having my sad tw@t meal for one in the restaurant then I'm all over it, got a decent tv in the room too which is nice!

20. [​IMG]
    All set up and ready to go!!

21. Proper drink too!

22. Best I can manage at the mo, I am 6 pints down so probably not the best judge!!
    [​IMG]

23. [​IMG] best I could manage after 10 laps, I'll practise more when I have time!

24. best I can get so far

[​IMG]

25. Managed to get slightly better [​IMG]

26. Still to crack 53s

27. Hard to get a perfect lap

28. So close >.<

[​IMG]

29. I'll jump in this when I get home

30. I'll jump on at some point this week but putting a new oil pump and chain in tonight after work so won't be home until late again.

31. Raised the bar a tiny bit :wink:

[​IMG]

32. [​IMG] only managed slightly better!

33. [​IMG]

Just jumped on for 20 minutes. Got a 53 dead after a few laps so I think I can drop into the 52's

34. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433448256.284276.jpg

Spent the last half hour trying to get a sub 53. Had enough now

35. Difficult track to get right consistently. Easy to drop time

36. Going for it just now....

37. [​IMG]
    Need to squeeze some more out of it.

38. Needs more power haha

39. It needs burned haha

40. Haha. Fiddle with the tuning setup