Pick up new car tonight

Discussion in 'Megane Discussion' started by Matty1938, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Hi Gents

Aiming to pick up a 2013 rs 265 tonight.

Has a full ticket, FSH etc, looks well looked after, 2 new Bridgestone, front genuine shocks seems like genuine owners.

Just wondering what should I be looking for Megane rs specific before driving it home above the normal, oil, water, underneath etc.

Thanks

Matt

Chrisball35 and Mikeyjp like this.
  2. Yeah just Normal thing really, if you Google your question, this has been covered 100's of times, plenty of thread to read

3. Nothing specific mate, just as long as it looks good and drives well then enjoy. Any issues will be covered in the forum somewhere, but unless anything is mechanically obvious just enjoy the drive home with a smile :smiley: and get some pics up

4. Wow...how happy am I, forgot how good Renault make their chassis’s!!! How do I know if I have a performance monitor? I have sat nav and the screen in the 2013 model, it’s a cup chassis, but I see now button for it?

5. Hi mate,

If you don't see any chequered flags on the screen it wasnt fitted with the rs monitor. Mine wasnt, it's annoying as it's literally a few hundred quid option. Apparently there is also no way to retro fit.