Ph2 short shift

Discussion in 'Car Parts For Sale' started by Boardy, Aug 29, 2016.

1. The is another person in the list after James, but I should have a few more returns this week so can sort you one out shortly mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Sorry mate I've been a bit thick and noticed these are for a phase2....mines a phase 1 lol

Let it go to the next person mate

3. Ha ha no problem mate!
    Leave it with me, will try and pop to the breakers tomorrow and see if I can pick a ph1 linkage up for you.

4. Thanks mate, that's very kind of you

Boardy likes this.
  5. No problem mate, quite easy to come by these and easy to mod.

James24785 likes this.
  6. I'm still keen if/when there is one available mate.

7. Pm'd you mate

8. Hi mate, got any of these available? Cheers.

9. @Boardy whats the chances of getting one of these by friday so i can get it fitted for the Bedford track day on saturday??

10. that reminds me boardy..at the moment we have found 2 phase 2,and 1 phase 1 linkage knocking around..shame fkn members didn't sent the other 5 back!...you still wqnt them?

Boardy likes this.
  11. Sorry for the slow reply gents for some reason it's stopped giving me alerts when some posts?
    Yeah I will have them please mate, drop me a PM with how much you want for them.

And yeah I have got 2 available at the moment.

Danith likes this.
  12. I'll have a short shift linkage if you have one mate? do you need my old one first or do I send it after?

13. Put me down for one Boardy if you have one going ?

Cheers
    Drew

14. I'll have one as well please Boardy.

This is the best mod ever on the Megane. Had one of Andrews on my old R26 and currently have one of Boardys fitted on my R. Hopefully buying another R26 at the weekend so this will be the first thing I want to mod on it.

15. How long is the list for one of these?

16. Such a good mod. Can't believe every meg 2 doesn't have them on by now!

17. Although I've never driven one with the mod I'd have to agree....the throw really surprised me....

18. After a while the short shift feels oem. Felt top short at first. I'd hate to go back to original throw

PinkyG likes this.
  19. Can i get on the list for one of these for my r26?

What's the best way of getting in touch with Boardy (i seen a comment above where he mentioned he wasn't getting alerts)?

20. I'm all sorted again now chaps, it was all related to email issues and a hostile takeover of my account!
    Have been locked out for a while but it's all sorted now.
    I have got a few selectors knocking about at home that need modifying but I will get them done this week.
    Think I have 4 iirc

PinkyG and Danith like this.
  21. Hi Boardy,

Glad you got your account issues sorted!
    Would one of those selectors maybe find it's way into my r26 :-)
    Or are there too many folk ahead of me in the queue!

22. I'm sure we can find one for you mate, to be honest the list isn't that big!

I will give you a shout tomorrow, I will try and get on them tonight so I can have one to you for the weekend.

PinkyG likes this.
  23. Brilliant stuff Boardy!

Boardy likes this.
  24. I will have one of these when available please mate.

25. Any phase 1 shifters yet mate? :smile:

26. Could i have one of these also please Boardy if theres any left?

27. Sorry mate I have been promising you one for ages, will defo get to the scrap yard this weekend.

James24785 likes this.
  28. I have emailed everyone today that was waiting, I will give it a day or two and if I don't get a reply your welcome to one of these.

29. Cheers mate :smiley:

Boardy likes this.
  30. Hi mate

Could I also buy one if there are any more available?

Thanks
    Sam

31. Hi Boardy,

Just confirming you haven't emailed me yet have you bud?

Thanks
    Geoff

32. Anyone heard from boardy or paid and received their linkage in the last couple of weeks? Paid for one a couple of wks ago and no sign of it and boardy not been logged on at all.

33. Anyone who knows him personally able to give him a nudge? Not been able to make contact with him myself

34. I got a reply from Boardy on Friday. He's been away with work and had crap internet access. He's gonna check tracking for my short shift and come back to me.

35. I just got a call from Boardy. A few of the short shifts haven't been sent yet, due to him being away last week and some unfortunate personal issues at the moment. He has apologised about the delay and will have the short shifts posted out today.

NJH likes this.
  36. Anyone's turn up yet? No sign of mine.

37. No sign yet Yorkie, I'll let you know if I hear back from him.

38. So anyone on here know boardy personally??

Paid him on 16th Jan and that's the last I've heard from him. Had a few messages from others on here saying he had some personal issues which is fair enough but it doesn't take more than a few mins to put something in the post??

39. Pm me your phone number and I'll pass it on for you [emoji106]

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk