performance parts for sale

Discussion in 'Car Parts For Sale' started by jd -jd, Nov 15, 2017.

1. I have for sale out my 25k 275 cup S.
    I have Recaro Seats no rips etc £1,000 part exchange with your oem seats.
    I Have Ohlins with AST top mounts £1300 again a swap basis for oem parts.
    Reyland BBK used but no grinding no issues. Comes with bell bolts mounting braket etc J Hooks on the Disks too witch I like. £300 and ill chuck in 2 seats or rear RS29 Pads used but at least 20K worth of road use. These retail at around £180 a set I think. I know there expensive but worth the money imo.
    Sounds silly I know but I've just put 4 new Michelins 4,s on the car at £800 and only covered 200 miles in the car. If someone has 4 same brand tyre say the Bridgestone's for example and have 4mm or more on tyres. Think its worth £250 to upgrade to these 4.s as them to are an amazing tyre.
    I'm located in Birmingham and am happy to send pics via face book whats app or even pictures messages etc.
    The BBK is prov sold to a member who put dibs on last time. so Ill chase him down and send him pics etc.

Nigelo and cenzlama like this.
  2. Have you any pics of the discs? Also imagine you mean Reylands 355mm kit and not 330mm as the standard discs are 340mm

3. Big walker your right they are 355mm

4. Hi Jady,

Waiting for pics and info on the discs...cash waiting.

5. Got any pics of the seats?

6. If your interested Lewis I can send them over the phone?
    Let me know your number

7. Jady, brake pics?

8. What's this?

9. Waiting for pics of the brakes after Jd offering them to me twice now..

10. Ahhh okay buddy

11. Must be a little snowed under, i was chatting to him about seats, but he's dropped out of contact for a while.

12. Ive sent pics of brakes and I'm still here.
    Nigelo what can I do for you regarding seats.
    send ,e a number and ill send you pics.

Regards Jady

13. Just looked at my messages and ive had no contact or messages from you?
    So I'm confused how we have been chatting?
    Seats are stil here but they will be gone Monday Morning So if you are genuine best hurry.
    As first with cash gets them

14. Hey man, we were having a good gas about the seats via text message! I'll send you another message now, just in case I'm texting a random person!!!

15. Thanks Jady,

Sent you a mail on some pics of brake edges to gauge the wear then we're good to go I think.