Parts for sale 225 - R26

Discussion in 'Car Parts For Sale' started by ianplymouth, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Hi All
    I am putting my Inferno 225 back to standard to sell, so i have a few parts that will not fit my new 265 mk3.

Engine, forged 250, 32k miles when i purchased it, done 5K since rebuild, PEC rods and Wossner pistons, Supertec over sized valves and Supertec springs, new cam belt and aux belt less than a 1000 miles ago, intake and exhaust manifolds included, no turbo, alternator, starter or throttle body.
    £950.

BC coil overs about 3 years old, 7kg front and rear, good condition slight corrosion on the top of the rear shocks and the paint is slightly worn off in a couple of places where the tyres touched with the Team Dynamics 1.2's on.
    £395.

Airtec 70mm inter cooler, black with Airtec in white, bought 4 months ago, max 2k miles used.
    £310.

Team Dynamic 1.3 wheels X 4, with Federal 595 RSr's (255 35 18) about 3mm on all tyres, very even wear across the treads, rims very good condition.
    £795.

Team Dynamic 1.3 wheels x 4 fitted with Yokahama AD08r's (255 35 18) 6+mm on all tyres, rims in very good condition except one that has very slight curbing it mainly has damaged the lacquer.
    £950.

Big brake kit, Mk3 callipers, 340mm disc's, caliper spacers and longer bolts, currently fit with Endless pads (4mm remaining) these pads were over £400. calipers could do with a paint, disc's are grooved and are drilled for 5x108 with retaining screw holes.
    £345.

A pair of 2 piece 340mm disc's were for mk3 but drilled for mk2, plenty of life left i them.
    £125.

Will have some other bits to add later.

Ian

2. Hi do you have an induction kit for sale?

3. No, mine was only a cone filter on a standard intake pipe with a cold feed pipe.

D11nyd likes this.
  4. PM Sent

5. PM’d

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Airtec sfs?

7. Yes still have it atm

8. Big brake kit and BC coilovers now sold

9. Engine now sold and collected.

10. any pics of the 2 piece discs?

11. Where you located to for collection on fmic

12. I'm in Plymouth Devon, can post if required at cost :laughing:

13. Pm'd