OMP seats for road and track

Discussion in 'Car Parts For Sale' started by Ph1 Tom, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Ideal dual purpose seats, hardly used and in brilliant condition. All the benefits of a fixed bucket seat whilst retaining the benefits of a reclining seat. They would suit a Mk2 or Mk3 Megane.

The seat itself is only 0.8kg heavier than the popular Corbeau clubsport and is comfier, a nicer place to be that the Recaro trendlines imho and significantly lighter and a lower seating position. The base is webbing and foam like Recaros used to be so driving long distances is effortless.

They have harness slots to work with 5/6 point harnesses. I used to clip mine in for trackdays which only takes a couple of minutes. Safer than running 4 points with Recaros even with ASM technology. Fit the pretensioner arrangement to the subframe and you can use the normal seat belts.

A handle at back tilts the seat fully forwards, they recline all the way forward and back. You can keep your rear seats and because they are not a bulky seat you gain a bit of rear leg room.

I'm after £300 for the seats with a set of genuine OMP sliders too. I do have a set of lightened Ktec subframes with pretensioners for a Mk2 available separately which allow the use of standard belts. Postage can be arranged no problem if required.

20170902_104150.jpg

And how they looked in the car with the harnesses.
    [​IMG]