Not yet Megane owner

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by idontknow, Jun 3, 2017.

1. Hi, currently looking around for RS250 so joined here for advice/info and sale threads. I seem to get "you have insufficient privileges to reply here" on threads though..any ideas?

I currently have an R53 JCW Mini which I need to sell before I pick up a Megane and thinking in the next couple of months. I got the mini as a second car for fun/track (although I am a novice) a couple of years ago and now thinking the RS would be a good next step.
    So,,, Hi :-)

2. I am thinking replies to for sale items are not permitted as expected to go direct? Much better way to do it to avoid back and forwards publicly..

3. Hi and welcome.

Yes, you can't reply to for sale thread I think, but most others things should be okay.

Have you looked at any 250's in particular?

4. Just seeing what is out there and forum sales/pistonheads seem to be the most realistic. Looking for RS250 Cup with Recaros if possible, maybe a RS tune in place but as I am around the corner from them it would be easy to sort out.. good service history and a human being at the other end if possible rather than a dealer/garage :-)