Not a good day. Ended up re modeling the front end.

Discussion in 'Megane Discussion' started by csmith8757, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Pleased it worked out in the end mate. Look forward to pics!

2. haha awesome end to the story mate - look forward to the pics!!! :smiley:

3. First job will be a detail and some pics.

4. What wheels?

5. Standard

6. Good call :smile:

7. Nice one

8. That's another spare engine for the 197 boys to convert lol, nice to see your doing your part. :tongueout:

9. Well I have collected the 275 Trophy and had a great drive home. Total of 55 miles on the clock now. Will get some pics up over the weekend. Got to say the seats are great and the exhaust sound spot on. Happy days.

10. sounds good. I'm looking forward to seeing someone get one in black!

11. Feirny

Feirny RSM Admin

smithandroper on here has one!

12. have I been blind and missed a thread on it?

edit: found it. :eek: what a car

13. OP, got any pics of the new motor? :blush:

14. Not had chance to give it a good clean and detail but here are some pics while it was at the dealer.
    1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.jpg

15. beaut

16. That looks farkin' lovely mate.

17. nice!

18. Looks lovely. Watch them wet roads though.....

19. Well done mate that is absolutely lovely, am glad everything worked out in the end for you and you ended up with an even better car she is stunning

oh and get rid of those yellow headlight bulbs :tongueout:

20. Result in the end, they do look nice.

21. Feirny

Feirny RSM Admin

Ahh fair enough, looked like it could've been the one.

22. Fair play good result on this! You wont be making that mistake with the trophy thats for sure!

Whereabout in mid wales are you? that road looks familiar?

23. It was on the B4368 heading out of Abermule.

24. Ah thought so, i only live in knighton and regularly venture down to newtown for abit of dolfor common playing :smile:

25. Some great roads up there. Glad I didn't go off up there or I might never of been found.

26. Update on EF11 KJV. I have received a letter today from a new owner who bought it from a salvage yard and has had it repaired so it's back on the road in the west midlands.

27. they must have had to throw a lot of money at it to get it right again.

I guess for some it will come down to how much you can trust a car that's taken that much damage.

28. Shit mate. Glad you are ok. Don't listen to he haters we have all been there. Who drives a car like this and doesn't go a little too fast now and again. I have certainly had a few close ones since getting my Clio 200 and it's always been because I have been over zealous. Just put it down as a learning experience and very lucky you or nobody else was injured. The Lord was looking on you favourably that day.

29. Looking at it again you must've just lost traction due to the conditions as it wasn't really that sharp a corner. Sheeeeet. It's scary as hell when it just slips away like that.

30. Well it was over 6 months ago so I guess he's got over it, but you make a good point.