New RS owner

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by Ben Fleet, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Hi all

This is my new car first time having summit French I’ve generally had Subaru’s in the past so this is all new for me but I must admit I’m having a lot more fun recently they don’t half pull well.

Ben

Attached Files:

Jamesycc likes this.
  2. Welcome. Looks nice in silver I must say!

Ben Fleet likes this.
  3. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Silver MK3s look so good!

Ben Fleet likes this.
  4. Yeah I do like not a mark on it so I’m thinking about getting it plasti dipped or wrapped what ever it’s called before the stone chips arrive well it’s on my list anyway

5. Pretty rare colour i would think.

Is that some UV damage on the passenger side headlight or just the picture?

6. It’s was abit Misty when I picked it but I took the headlight out and dried it.. and had it resealed all nice and shiny now

Attached Files:

Mikeyjp likes this.
  7. Welcome mate, I've got that stuff on mine that you are wanting for stone chips! It's called something like clear coat/wrap! I've got the details of where it's from back home, if you want I'll pass them on but won't be till next wed/Thursday?[​IMG]
    If you zoom in on the bonnet you can just see a faint line where it stops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Ok mate send them over when get home

9. Welcome Ben from a fellow Silver owner,
    also a scoob petrol head..

Where abouts are you based?

Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
  10. Ayup pal I knew there’d a silver lining to joining up haha you see what I didn’t there haha.. I’m from Cheshire mate let’s see the old scoob you had here’s mine

Attached Files:

11. Here is mine on a rally I did in Europe..[emoji4][emoji106][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

12. Nice mate I wanna do one of these euro driving tours over the next year or 2 well that’s the plan just have to work on the wife

13. It's a fantastic experience (not cheap though)
    There is a new company that I thoroughly recommend.
    www.slapadventures.com
    I've been on 3 trips organised by the owner Rik Kirk..

14. I’ll look in to it would be good if we could a few people to go from here maybe