New Megane 275 cup s owner

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by joshlane1994, Jun 5, 2017.

1. I picked my Megane 275 cup s up about a month ago now absolutely love it fantastic car, just thought I would pop on and say hello and see what's happening.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Had my 2015 megane RS 265 for about the same time and love it too. What a car, never fails to put a smile on my face especially after the mid silencer delete. Pops and bangs very addictive!
    Already had a stage 1 map, ITG intake and H&R springs so the car is just as i would want it. Saved me a wedge doing it myself.
    Enjoy you're car!

3. This is pretty much my modification wish list as it stands just in the process of modifying the girlfriends car so mines waiting for now, just out of interest what figures are you seeing.

4. Hello Josh, welcome along. Colour looks fantastic there.

5. Like that a lot, looks well in that colour.

6. Recently had it dyno'd and it made 297bhp with 343 ft lbs of torque and that was on a very hot day. Pulls very strongly and progressively, puts power down very well too.

7. Thanks for the warm welcome and I love the colour to. And they are decent figures. I need more pops and bangs as I just have the standard system.

8. I have the standard system with the middle silencer delete mod = pop, bang:grinning:. Well worth doing and doesn't drone either just a beefier exhaust note.

9. Thanks for the advice I think I'll be looking into this.

10. Thanks for the advice I think I'll be looking into this. Your car sounds awsome on the standard system.

11. Thanks for the advice I think I'll be looking into this. Your car sounds awsome on the standard system.

12. Thanks for the advice I think I'll be looking into this. Your car sounds awsome on the standard system.