New bloke from Kent

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by kentbloke, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Just joined today, run a 61plate rs250 cup with a ktec map, done 5 track days at Brands with the car, even in a few vids overtaking lol, had a 197 cup before, always had hot hatches. Want to try some other tracks.

2. Hi and welcome

3. Will.

Will. RSM Moderator RSM Moderator

Welcome.

See if there is any space on the Renault Sport track day at Oulton park on the 21st of this month!! Quite a few of us going.

4. Thanks chaps for the welcome. Must say Will I do fancy it at Oulton, been loads of times, but never out on track myself, i'l have to work out the pennies and see what shift i'm on. Gord, ,

5. Welcome mate good to see another from Kent, there is also quite a few going to Cadwell on the 25th sep have a look at that one as well .
    Cheers

6. Welcome

7. Cheers Pipps, i'v been looking at that day in the posts on "other Magane" site, mite be a better day. Was you at the last Rensport day at Brands, sure I see some posts from you.

8. And a thank you to Carrick also., cheers

9. Daz

Daz

Hello!

10. Hello back:smile:

11. Stevie

Stevie Events Coordinator

Welcome to the club

12. Thanks for the welcome Stevie

13. Yes, I went but did not participate but a few on hear did. Book it up its a great couple of days away and a fantastic bunch of guys who are extremely knowledgeable on the track and willing to give advice.

14. Welcome

15. Nice to get so many welcomes and hello, thanks to all. Pipps i'v been to Cadwell lots when I use to spanner for a bike racer in the old supersport 600cc and also with me brother and son whom race in classic stock hatch, im back to work Monday and will look at dates and see if I can get time off for Cadwell or Oulton, cheers.

16. Welcome