New baby finally home at last

Discussion in 'Megane Projects' started by Cazper, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Looking forward to getting out in the new megane. Lots and lots of mods including hybrid turbo coilovers etc etc 20180119_161354.jpg 20180119_160924.jpg 20180119_160944.jpg ....long list

Paul21, Big Uno and matt e like this.
  2. 20180119_161321.jpg 20180119_161320.jpg

Big Uno and ianplymouth like this.
  3. Ohhh well nice one Chris, that is going to be a seriously quick car, there has to be at least 200bhp of stickers on there :laughing::laughing::laughing:

idontknow and Big Uno like this.
  4. That has got a sticker or two! Look forward to seeing more pics and the spec

5. Yep a good few stickers....but it is a track car. It is prepped for time attack and won when entered.....tempted to give it a go myself for a laugh but need to improve my skills first.

6. Will get some more pics and inside next week. Quite a long list of stuff done over the last 6 months. Also have two sets of nearly new spare wheels (Quite expensive ones I believe) with good tyres. I 've driven plain cars all my life so some stickers is a bit of fun for a change....plus it is really just for track fun

7. I think a lot of that would be down to the driver would be interested in what you could do in it :laughing::laughing::laughing:

8. received_512117092489551.jpeg received_512116999156227.jpeg received_512117012489559.jpeg received_512116979156229.jpeg

Paul21 and Big Uno like this.
  9. Last but one would be a good start but doubtful as some of those guys are really good. Would just do it for the fun. The fact that the car has won just says to me it is quite well sorted.
    Would be happy to taky you on at Abingdon if you can get your car past 3 laps...haha

10. It wasn't my car :tearsofjoy:
    But i was happy with it, passing that RS4 with a standard Megane diesel :laughing::laughing::laughing: result :sunglasses:
    and then there was the Audi 1.8 turbo that couldn't catch me either, just need my bloody cylinder head back, you booked any trackdays yet ???

11. Yes that RS 4 was a pain in the butt getting in the way. There was a RS6 there one time before with 720 hp. He coudnt hussle it through the corners at all but it did make a wonderful noise. But ended up being another mobile chicane for all the Renault there. I've not booked anything yet. Will do that this weekend I think.
    I have two carerham days booked though.

12. Looks like you won't have to do anything to it, so should be on a trackday very soon.
    I am going over to Spa on the 3rd April for the 4th, on the 5th might give the Ring a visit, you interested ????

13. Good looking car Cazper. Hopefully see you at Abingdon when the weather warms up a bit

14. Yep I will be there most months. Not seen you in ages mate

15. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Nice one, Know the previous owner and thought i recognised the trailer/tow car from somewhere in his photos!

16. Trailer is brand new and mine and car is mine

17. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

I know that lol, I recognised it from some of your photos :wink:

18. Ahh sorry

19. Narna's old car! Very good spec and top bloke. Very into spending money in the right places from what I've seen

20. Yep really pleased with it, and a great bloke.