New 250 owner Glasgow

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by EastEndRab, May 22, 2017.

1. Alright guys/gals,

Only recently traded my trusty old R26 in for a newer 250 RS. Was pretty gutted when I had to let the old girl go but I have to say the 250 is a lot more comfortable and still packs a lot of that much needed punch.

So far so good.
    Rab

Attached Files:

2. Welcome Rab that 250 looks stealthy mate love the colour

3. Cheers dude, looks real smart when she's just shined too in this weather. Only managed a few shots so far, the Mrs had our baby boy 12 hours after I picked it up! the seats are still in tact thankfully

4. Your brief looks real nice too man, always liked the blue

5. Congrats to you both man and i needed the estate to be more practical gladfully they are still in tact need to get a few more shoots of it

6. 2 new baby's! Gratz!

7. Thanks man. Finally had a good blast and well impressed by it. Got around to having a wee play with the monitor, handy and good to have the option but will probs wear off soon. The cup chassis is spot on, I swear the thing just rails round corners a pure pleasure. If I'm being honest I wish I still had the recaros in the 250 but unfortunately the car seat didn't fit with those Can't win them all I suppose ha

8. Cup chassis is great like with me in the estate and my old man in the cup s being in the 2 of them feels totally different the cup sails round corners and sticks like glue