Megane Trophy RS Ohlins Full Suspension Kit

Discussion in 'Car Parts For Sale' started by Flatout, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Hi all,

As the title says. I’m due to switch to KW 4 Way Clubsports in the next few weeks and have these for sale.

They are off a December 2015 LY Megane Trophy and have covered 12k from bore when I bought the car.

The Kit is in very good condition.

As I said above they are due to be swapped in a couple of weeks by K-Tech so the swap could happen at the same time.

Looking for £1,450.

PM if interested.

Thanks
    Rich

2. These are due to come off the car this coming week..

3. Do you still have these by chance?

4. THeres some on eBay for £1000 fronts only

5. Yeah I saw these. Ideally wanted front and rear. Can buy them brand new from that Polish company on eBay but the price starts racking up. Might as well then spend a bit more and get the Nitrons at that sort of money.

Regards
    Chris

6. APM

APM RSM Trader

We can vouch for this kit, I know the car well and have inspected the coilovers personally.

7. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

This isn't the same LY Megane that was at Spa in October with you by chance?

8. Sorry mate do you mean the ones that are being swapped at KTEC or the eBay link?

Flatout likes this.
  9. I wrote PM

10. I didn’t get no PM

11. Correct that's me Jamie - it was great meeting you and thanks for the oil ..

12. Sorry all - had a few PMs which I will reply to now. Have been phoneless (lost abroad) for the past week of so and only managed to sort out insurance replacement this week.

The car is at K-Tec as we speak having the suspension, cage and a few other tweaks. If anyone want an independent opinion re: condition of the coilovers then give K-tec a call.

I collect the car this weekend.

13. Sold