Megane RS250's

Discussion in 'Megane Discussion' started by Paul21, Nov 20, 2017.

1. I am not going to do any until mine is run in and been to RS, then look out :laughing::laughing:
    Spa is good, need to sort accommodation early as it can get quite expensive
    i use this site to keep an eye on what and where all in one place http://www.on-track.co.uk/

2. 5Xl, i'll have one and i can keep my car wrapped up in it :laughing::laughing::laughing:

3. i have just purchased a 3xl coat..in one of the trendy shops...but in some shops they think everyone is 7 stone

another shop i got a couple of fleeces in medium
    another a coat in large
    another a hoodie in xl

they are all over the place with their sizes

fine for women in my view haha

4. Ha Ha Ha i am not that old
    I am not going to put down what i was going to say :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

5. its ok...noones looking!

6. I have ordered some T shirts and according to there measurement i am 3XL they are just trying to make us feel bad :openmouth::openmouth:

7. Nnaaaa, i like you but you know my thoughts on BMW :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

8. haha...we have 5 in this household at the moment

9. See i wouldn't be bragging about that :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

10. I like them, they have been good to us over the years in the various guises we have had. Not everyones cup of tea I know, and I don't get excited over beemer trackday cars for some reason.....probably because they would be very expensive on consumables

11. ok im out of here, knackered now, take care bud

12. Okay speak again soon :kissingheart: :laughing::laughing::laughing:

13. Spa does look a pretty cool track. But to be honest any track in general. The only thing i have anywhere near experienced like that is go karting which has only been a handful of times and that was indoor.lol.

14. where in the country are you bud

15. I think spa looks a more interesting track but wouldn't mind ago on this though. Do majority of people just drive down and race in the same car they drove?.

16. West midlands

17. Hi Paul
    I drive down and back most times :persevere:
    I have just booked Spa on the 8th November, £199, booked a garage as well