Megane 250 cup 2010 high spec

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by TomSladen, Dec 4, 2018.

1. For sale.

2010 Renaultsport Megane 250 cup

Brief details:

71k miles with full service history.

Full major service with genuine parts and cambelt done at engine dynamics 2017

Oyster grey paint in very good condition all round with the usual stone chips but no major bumps or scuffs.

Daytime running lights

Bluetooth media with steering stalk controls (non satnav)

Reverse parking sensors

Automatic wipers and lights

Good tread Michelin pilot sport 4 tyres all round.

Rs monitor and sport button

The more interesting bits:

CAE short shifter (black) with anthracite genuine gearknob and carbon fibre surrounding plate

Middle box chop and scorpion rs240 downpipe

Airtec “stage 1” intercooler

Gt performance intake and top boost pipe with a ram air filter

SW Motorsport half cage powder coated in anthracite

Team dynamics pro race 1.2 alloys in gloss black (et40 and 8j width)

Performance friction z rated pads with ate super gold brake fluid and hel braided brake lines.

Unicorn motor developments software which made a healthy 311bhp and 331lbft

Updated inserts in the top engine mount and gearbox mount. The gearbox mount bolt has been updated as they are prone to failure.

BC racing coilovers with causeway Motorsport alignment set up on custom spring rates.

All in all this is a very healthy and well looked after daily car that is used every other month for trackdays. I had plans of bucket seats but as the perfect all rounder I find the seats tone the car down a little and keep it usable on the daily commute (they are surprisingly supportive on track and you can adjust them a lot more freely than fixed bucket seats.

The car is washed weekly and always gets the maintenance work done as soon as it needs it and has been a trouble free car for the year I have owned it and it will be missed.

I am asking for £11.5k

Any questions please feel free to get in touch as I'm sure there is plenty I have missed. (I will upload photos of the service work and receipts when I get chance.)

Tom.

0489409927d5a8e2e932bde6b0c75889.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Poppaboost likes this.
  2. Really nice specced car Tom glws.

3. Nice car, would probably be better off putting the shifter back to oem, to increase chances of getting a sale, and the market is not good for these cars atm ,you will do well if you get 9.5k atm

4. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

People will pay decent money for well spec'd ones such as Tom's....

5. Not quite sure how you can compare the ones on eBay at the moment to a properly spec'd looked after one.
    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

6. Time will tell, but fingers crossed for you

7. Not that your probably going to put it back to stock, but if you did id be interested in the coilovers and cae shifter

8. nice spec. were are you based if still for sale. shifter is good for me lol. gonna be a ring/spa/zandvoort car ..