Megane 225 Trophy Front & Rear Seats

Discussion in 'Car Parts For Sale' started by Nickson, Jun 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi there guys,

Replaced the seats in my Trophy with a full R26 interior and so these are surplus to requirements.

Fully upholstery cleaned and leather cleaned + protected.

Condition wise they are in great condition, always kept the leather cleaned and balmed to maintain its condition.

Drivers side has some bolster wear as pictured, it isn't terrible though and largely goes unnoticed.

All airbags etc are in working condition, plugs on the bottom of the seats are complete and unbroken.

The rear middle seatbelt has been replaced with a grey one (to keep the blue ones in my car) and it appears to have jammed, and doesn't pull out.
    An easy job to sort, but I haven't got another seatbelt to replace it with. I can run the buyer through the process of replacing it if needs be. The plastic guide on top of the seat has also broken (not by me), as pictured.

Apart from that, a superb set of seats. Only selling them as I fitted Recaro's to my Megane and these are just taking up space in the garage.
    I have fully upholstery cleaned the cloth on the seats this weekend with AG Interior Shampoo and a RugDoctor Pro, and fully cleaned and treated the leather.

Quite a rare interior to come up for sale.

odj6h.jpg

utwcq.jpg

5ve7x.jpg

4jju.jpg

mh6v.jpg

7w35m.jpg

Looking for £200.

Willing to drive and meet somewhere should the need arise.

Cheers!

2. £130..

3. Sold!

4. Mini :-)

5. To me, a pleasure and bloody nice chap....cheers

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.