Megane 175 DCI 5 Door Lux £1200

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by dot61, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Here’s my RenaultSport Megane 175 DCI for sale -

96k miles, Titanium Silver, 2 Previous Owners, 57’ Plate, 5 Door, Lux Model with Keyless Entry & Start, Full Leather Interior, 18” RS Wheels in Anthracite, Brembo 4 Piston Calipers, Air Conditioning, Electric Windows, Aux input, 2 Keys

Recent Work completed -

Brake Discs & Pads (all round) replaced last year (rears include bearings) Auxiliary Belt changed, New Track Rod Ends, Front Springs, Swivel Hub Bearing and Glow Plugs replaced within last 12 months, Oil Service in January, Serviced book stamped up to 2015 and service by myself thereafter.

The price reflects a small amount of work that is required -

Front tyres down to legal limit and will need replacing soon.

Clock Spring/Steering Wheel Squib needs to be replaced (£130 from Renault)

MOT expires in August

The bodywork around the car is on the tired side and there are stone chips and small marks across the car. It also has a stone chip on the windscreen which hasn’t affected MOT’s or visibility but is present. The wheels could also benefit from a refurb as there is some kerbing on all 4 of them. I’m being as honest as possible so there are no surprises. However, I bought the car in this condition and have used it to commute daily to work. It has never let me down in 25k miles and is a great blend of fuel economy with performance and a chassis that is very rewarding to drive. The RenaultSport 175 DCI is a rare car and even rarer in 5 door form, practical and fun and still giving you almost 600 miles to a tank. It’s completely standard and unmodified and has a chain driven engine so there’s no expensive cam belt to be replaced.

The price is £1,200.00 which reflects its condition and small amount of work required soon.

Located in Silverstone, Northamptonshire

TFL

Link -
    https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/223063292312

2. Car now SOLD