MCA Gold Competition Coilover 3 Way Adjustable for Megane RS 250/265/275

Discussion in 'Car Parts For Sale' started by KeepItLow, Dec 30, 2017.

1. They are basically brand new only used for 1 month street driving, I'm selling the car so have no use for them.

This is a custom built by order coilover made by MCA Murray Coote Automotive in Australia, with 25 years of experience MCA is well known in the Australia motorsport industy with their successful results in many motorsport competitions and also winning the WTAC Series with their coilover setup.

MCA Gold Series Coilover is top of the range product, only built by order being around 10 weeks wait. Heavy duty shafts, valving, and large external canister all hand built from scratch.

The 3 way adjustable consist of Rebound adjustments, Slow Bump and Fast Bump adjustments to get the most precise tuning possible for all purposes. That being said this is considered the best coilover money can buy, lifetime warranty.

Now the price, I bought this brand new for AUD$8910 with included invoice to proof and I'm asking AUD$7800 or near offer. Shipping internationally from Sydney, Australia can be arrange with postage fee..

its also listed on ebay as below link.
    https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/263402411045?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

2. timbo likes this.