Maxton design

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by charlie1984, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Been to their warehouse. They’re a good outfit and putting time and energy into the products they offer.

I know a few people that have purchased their products and I got something for the Megane (Mk2) but haven’t oven taken it out of the wrapping so can’t comment on quality, but the others I’ve seen have been good for the money.

2. @humur0ustrax also has stuff from Maxton and might be able to offer some insight.

3. I cant say that any of their stuff is to my taste.

4. Not my cuppa tea either, all looks a bit Chav'd up

5. I like the look of their splitters to be honest... And their little lip spoiler.. Another left field option other than the r26.r spoiler?

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

6. Don’t mind the Maxton products they look good. The RKDesign link above though looks amazing. Have emailed them for some shipping prices.

7. Love the flat floor! Even if its not for my car... But the kit alone is 2.5k!!

If anyone has pics of their maxton stuff post them bad boys up lol

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

8. I think the RK stuff is a bit OTT for my taste. I'm not into the sideskirt lip things. See a lot of them on Fiesta STs.

I saw a Megane at the ring last year with the Maxton spoiler lip. I like it to be honest.

IMG_20170412_175637.jpg

IMG_20170412_175628.jpg

IMG_20170412_175622.jpg

It had a splitter too. Don't know if it's a Maxton one though?

IMG_20170412_175606.jpg

IMG_20170412_175613.jpg

I quite like them. Perhaps not for everyone but I think they add something to the right car.

9. i like the front splitter.

10. The fitment of the rear spoiler looks a little off

Nigelo likes this.
  11. Feirny

Feirny RSM Admin

I had the front splitter on my R26 until about a week ago when I decided to try and get up my street in the snow. Didn't mind it but won't purchase another to replace it.

12. That’s it for me too. I like the subtle splitters, etc.

That said, the wide body kit for the 2 series BMW looks pretty good and akin to the M2.

13. Anyone tried the side skirts on the 225/R26 from here? They seem avery good price compared to the normal ones