250 LSD Gearbox Driveshaft Seals

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by crowdie, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Hey,

I'm about to stick a cup gearbox in my non cup to make up for some past purchasing mistakes.

I've been told by the seller that the recon box is complete but will need new driveshaft seals. If my old seals cannot be reused, does anybody know what the part number would be for these seals?

I'm going off the assumption that the gearbox is a straight swap, with drive shafts etc still fitting. I've looked around and can only seem to find clio or 225 seals.

Thanks

2. Here you go http://www.catcar.info/renault/?lan...PTV9CVklJPT0wMTh8fE5PTV9CVklJX1NJR049PSA9IA==

3. they are the same fit, just the diff that's the difference

4. Hero, thanks. Cheaper than I thought they would be - but then I wasn't expecting them to be used in so many different Renaults.

So I've got it as 8200172227 for the left (link)

And 7701474122 for the right (link)

5. The numbers i see are 383428H500
    and 7701474122

6. Hmm, has the 8200172227 listed under "replacement" next to the column that has 383428H500.

Will look for a seller of the 383428H500 to be safe.

Cheers for the help!

7. I am sure either number will work, just be glad you don't have to get Volvo parts, a couple of items have changed part numbers 5 times in the last year, some only change once in a year :openmouth:

8. That's ridiculous, wouldn't know where to begin looking for replacements!

Thankfully I don't need to do any more searching for parts after these seals. Providing nothing else is worn... might swap that infamous 10mm bolt out for a 12mm one at the same time but that's it :smile:

9. normally just go in with the last part number and they them tell you it changed and then changed and yes again. :laughing::laughing::laughing: