250 KW Clubsport Spring Rates

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tyres section' started by jack250, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Alright chaps. I've had the CS's on now for close to a year and they are superb! I'm running bump/rebound in full soft all round which is great for daily road driving. What I'm looking into are some softer springs for the road. KW have many different spring rates to choose from. Does anyone have some experience with the softer springs that could give me some advise?

Cheers

2. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

What are the current rates? I'd find them out then look at dropping a couple of rates

ryan197 likes this.
  3. Currently 70-170. Spoke with KW and they've said to bring the front up by a few mm first to see if that will help? They do a 60-170 that I could change to if no different. And also, I "shouldn't be running the damper in full soft?" He said it won't be damaging them but the valving isn't made to work at full soft in rebound and compression and to dial them back one 'click'. Whats the point in having that range if you can't use full soft or full hard?!