Just paid a desposit, thought i should say Hi!

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by Dubz, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Can i ask is there any control over the windows with the remote?

I got home and opened the door, realised the window was open and couldn't close it without having to start the car.....which seems really bad.

2. Dunno about the 250, but the R26 has a full closure system. Just press the button twice to deadlock and close the windows.

3. Well done - You don't mess about! You'll soon forget about the VW when you've caned it round the B roads a few times!

4. I have to admit i haven't given it much stick, because it feels quite new and suprisingly quiet inside it feels nice to just plod around. I didn't get a beep for gear change, is that sport mode only or a cup thing?

ah thanks i'll try that!

5. Congrats mate :smile: get some photos up.

6. I thought they all had shift beeps- if you don't have the RS monitor is beeps just before the Rev limit kicks in

7. maybe i just wasn't giving it enough :smile:

Appears i'm missing a service manual / book. Can't find any info...

8. ah ok it's in the back of the handbook...........odd..

Just ordered an l.e.d interior and exterior light kit.

I don't have xenon's so is there anything people recommend to loose the yellow look?

9. i forgot to post a pic! :O

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 24, 2015
  10. Looking good mate lovely colour, i have the oyster grey still need to get pics up on mines been mobbed at work lol.

11. oh and yeah double click the lock on the key and the window will go up i was a bit confused at first lol.