Just joined

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by Kevin bev, May 8, 2018.

1. Hi everyone , just joined the club over the weekend, looking at getting a megane renaultsport, which would be best as a family car the Lux 250, or the Cup 250. i have 2 kids 13 and 10, used to 5 doors, but we dont commute that much anyway. Also can anyone tell me of any major engine or problems to look out for with these cars, will probably be buying around 2010 up to 2012! would welcome your views, many thanks , kev.

2. Hi Kev, I’ve been running a 265 Cup for the last 18 months with similar aged kids jumping in and out with no major issues. I have the seat slid back in its furthest position and there isn’t a lot of leg room behind so not great great for longer journeys.
    I haven’t been in a non cup car, but I’d imagine it’s softer and more comfortable!! The cup has a pretty hard ride, but if you’re gonna get an RS3 it’s worth sacrificing a little comfort for the rewarding B road blasts you’ll do on your own!! [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Hi mate , is there anything to look out or listen for when buying problem wise , regards kev.