1. Alright guys thinking this year of doing an ICE build as lets be honest the sound system in the Megs is honestly shocking.

Anyone upgraded their Speakers, Tweeters put a Subwoofer in that has photos of builds or any recommendations?

2. There is already a thread somewhere about how crap it is, and i think someone posted the set up they did. I can not seem to find it atm, but sure someone will :tongueout:

3. Can't help with a 3, but I put a full system in my R26. Alpine head unit, alpine rear side panel speakers and pillar mounted tweeters. Hertz door speakers and dash mounted tweeters. Kenwood four channel amp. Fli self contained sub base.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

4. I’ve recently started upgrading the audio in my 265. Things i’ve done until now;

- Removed rear seats and put a floor in.
    - Put a custom build 12inch Scan-Speak subwoofer in the spare wheel compartment.
    - Put a Gladen XL250c4 AMP in the boot floor.
    - Used sound deadening on the front door cards and replaced the standard speakers with a Scan-Speak tweeter and 18cm midwoofer. Both needed some adjustment to the car to fit.
    - Made two custom filters for the tweeter and midwoofer which I placed in the boot floor.
    - Upgraded the standard radio to an Alpine 196DAB which will be replaced with an Alpine Freestyle system.
    - Changed the panel to fit around the radio.
    - Added steering wheel control.

Things to do;

- Place a second Gladen AMP in the boot floor to power the subwoofer.
    - Set up the rear channel; build two filters for another tweeter/midwoofer combo.
    - Check for a center channel.
    - Some more sound deadening of the rear quarters and boot.