Hybrid Turbo TD04HL-20T

Discussion in 'Car Parts For Sale' started by Djauweh, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Available due to upgrading to a bigger unit. Unit is build using only new parts and has run around 500km so practically still new. I have no clue for how much these are trading owners since i don't see many being offered. So please make me an offer!

I made 382 BHP with this unit at around 2 bar. Mods where 630cc injectors, intercooler, cone filter and mid box chop on standard exhaust.

2. How much delivered

3. These are around 1500 euro's from rstuning, so i'm thinking of 1200 euro's delivered since it's practically new.

4. I take it you don't live in the uk so postage would be required

5. Correct, i'm from the Netherlands.

6. I bought Joey's original 265 turbo from him with no issue's.

Djauweh likes this.
  7. This still available?

8. Yes still is. Needed a turbo for the dutch APK which is the english MOT. It’s currently being fitted and right after the MOT it will be pulled of again. It will be available somewhere mid april.

9. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

What you upgrading to?

10. The first step is a custom TD04 capable of 450-500hp. Second step is an EFR 7163. I’m sort of testing what’s possible with the TD04.

-Jamie- likes this.
  11. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Keep us posted on the Td04 then, I had planned an efr 6758 but that requires a fair bit more work and money whereas a bolt on Td04 would be ideal, providing its built to keep producing power and more importantly torque at the top end and not drop off like they normally do

12. In simple words it's going to give roughly the same output as a Garret GTX2867R. Compressor wheel will be slightly larger than the Garret but AR limited. You can check dyno results of the GTX2867R to get an idea. I can open a topic if anyone is interested?

Guilledippolito and Gray like this.
  13. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Yeah please do.

Possible to have a 20T reworked to that spec?

What size is the Turbine and exhaust wheels?

Muxa likes this.
  14. I'll send you a PM to keep this topic clean and open a new one in the next few days.

arch, Muxa and -Jamie- like this.
  15. Still available!

16. nu al te koop

17. Nog steeds, tussendoor enkel gebruikt voor de APK m.

18. Forgot about this but still available. Open to offers.

19. Can you send to argentine? Photos? Compresor and exaust housing thanks

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

20. I can send this anywhere in the world if shipping is payed for. The unit is fully assembled so from the outside it looks exactly like an ordinary TD04HL, i have no pictures at the moment. It has the HL turbine with a 20T billet compressor wheel. Arthur on here can vouch for the performance of this unit since he's the one who mapped it :smile:

21. Do you still have this?

22. Yes, still available.

23. Will it bolt straight on to an RS225?? I know it will need setting up so I just mean physically on to the standard manifold etc.
    Any idea of the maximum power it could make??
    Thanks

24. Hey, Djauweh! As it happens I'm registering my car in the Netherlands. I believe we have a similar set-up, stage 2 hybrid. Did you have trouble with RVV/APK for the sports cat and hybrid turbo?
    Sorry for sidetopic.

BTW FYI, I bought my stage 2 hybrid from NL for 1000 EUR and it is "Made in Holland".

25. Yes it will bolt straight on. I made 382hp with 630cc injectors (also for sale), intercooler, decat and cone filter.

26. What exactly does stage 2 mean? The TD04 turbo can be modified in a lot of ways. For example the compressor and turbine wheels can be made in different sizes, materials and blade designs.

I have a friendly tester so APK is no issue for me. Without one it would definitely fail.

27. Wow! That's some significant boost. Do you know how much it would make on 1.5 bar boost maximum?

28. It is called stage 2 hybrid with regards to the power it delivers. There's stage 1 hybrid that goes to 330-340hp max and the stage 2 with 360 bearings that goes 360-370hp and in your case a nice 382hp.

Do you know your whp and nm?

29. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Mines making 365 now on 1.7 bar and the turbo is maxed out, Tried adding more boost but it didn't gain much if anything.

That was on Rollers that are well known to be pessimistic and it will likely make 380/390 on other Dynos

DOOOOK likes this.
  30. sen

sen

Mine is running 1.6 and 342.2bhp

31. Is this still available?

How much hp can i get with this turbo and intercooler Wagner+straight pipe exhaust? Safe boost, i do not want to damage the engine.

32. Haven’t checked the forum for a while, still available!

33. how much with delivery to Russia 350078?

34. PM!

35. Is this still available? Is it the same hybrid as RS Tuning sell?

I am wondering what the best price is delivered to Northern Ireland.

36. You still got this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk