Hub swivel bearing.

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tyres section' started by Ratboy0940, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Evening,

225 Cup not self catering. It looks like it's the hub swivel bearings. Can the bearings replaced or do I need a whole hub? If so any recommendations on who to use pls?

Ta in advance

Grippa

2. Evening,

225 Cup not self catering. It looks like it's the hub swivel bearings. Can the bearings replaced or do I need a whole hub? If so any recommendations on who to use pls?

Ta in advance

Grippa

3. You can replace them, there is a part number if you do a search

4. Ah brilliant thanks!

5. Stupid question time. I need two of these don't I? One top, one bottom? And they should come out with a press?

6. matt e

matt e South East RSM Area Rep

nah the top bearing is different to the to bottom bearing, you still need 2 bearings if your doing both sides

7. Thanks again!!
    Only got the cup before new year with one of those dodgy MOT's for a year. Took it to my spanner man and it's gonna be about £600 ish to put it all right. Just had a set of cooksport springs fitted as 2 were snapped. I think this should be the end of it!!.............

8. £600 for both sides i would say is strong money, 2 hrs a side max i would say

9. I meant £600 ish to get all the niggles right on it before I look at any mods etc!