1. Hello everyone just registered after Steven878 pointed me in this direction. Been on Meganesport.net for the past few years but not been using the site recently as I have been spending most of my time on the williamsclio.co.uk forum due to me restoring one. Current cars are GW Full Spec 250, LY R26 and a Clio Williams 2.

2. Hi, and welcome! Enjoy your renaultsports then?

3. Welcome to the new site mate :smile:

give me time ill point more folk in the right direction. Lol

4. Yeah well started out with a clio 16valver when I was 18 and was sold ever since! not without there problems though! Just serviced my 250 today and found my Milltek exhaust bracket snapped and a stud bolt had fallen out of the turbo and melted itself to the undertray! need to get that put back in!

5. haha many came across?, sounds daft mate but how have you been spacing down a line between sentences, the usual return doesn't seem to work here!

6. Hi mate glad to see you here!

7. Hello Ads! Will need a phone call to yourself for more bits soon, aswell as some daft fiddly bits lol

8. Lol anytime mate after all these years you should know this!!!!

9. im

using

my

ipad

and

just

pressing

the

return

key

:wink:

think iv got about 8 people to sign up so far. Lol

10. Haha daft, Doesn't appear to work on my laptop! will have to try it on the MacBook and see if it is any different! Adam I will make a list for all the odd bits haha, suspension parts and bits to get through an mot are next on the list, it's going in on Monday for inspection for mot so will call!

11. Don't ring Monday lol I'm going with a certain Scottish member for a cambelt change!!!!

12. lol ok, why you going? who Steven? or Jamie C!?

13. Stevie and gilian are taking the ly for its health check so being a nice chap I've told my Scottish dad I'll go with him being as though he will be my best man at my wedding I have to be nice to him!!!

14. Stevie

Stevie Events Coordinator

It's the stag night you need to worry about lol

15. Stevie

Oh and you'll need to book another day off when the White one goes to see Fred :smile:

16. Worry lol were taking an ice cream van to Amsterdam and your driving what can go wrong!!!

17. Stevie

Lmao !!

Good idea, at least there will be a fridge to keep the Cidre cold :smile:

18. Oooo and no way are you and Andy taking me to the strippers I'm sure Dave's,mom who I work with was in the last joint you went to!!!

19. Stevie

Lol, I can't even remember

20. Good dam job lol

21. Alrite Dean!! good to see two willys on here haha