1. That's all good, it does that [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. [emoji8] [emoji1303] ta very much X

3. I don't want to sound sexist but it seems rare for women to be into cars, or maybe I have missed a sea change. My wife thinks of cars as a tin on wheels for functional transport only. I probably married the wrong woman (from that perspective only hopefully).

Meganemike and sair225 like this.
  4. Ha ha! I must admit I don't know many that are .. I am and my sisters are. I'm not saying all of my cars have been sporty or what have you , but I've had a 172/182 and a cooper s before my 225 . My sister had an Evo and my other sister has a r26r :smile: i love cars :smile: x x

5. An r26r she must really love cars. It's very true tho, very rare to see them interested, good to see [emoji1303]

sair225 likes this.
  6. Have any of you changed your gear knobs ? I'm wanting to change mine as I'd love a pool ball again ( not everyone's taste ) I love the retro look though ) but I'm finding it hard to find one that fits ... Are the Renault knobs (ha ha ) stewed in or pull ? Thanks beauts [emoji3]

7. Stewed [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] screwed!!

8. Sarah. Is that some kind of provocation? I struggle not to highlight far fetched innuendos so what chance have we got ? ;-)

9. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji85][emoji87]

10. Oooooops ....

11. I think you'd love it to be Nick!

Lovely colour car. Good to see a woman genuinely into her motors.

Are you one of those ones that drives like a complete muppet though? [emoji13]

sair225 likes this.
  12. Thank you! If your asking if I drive like miss daisy then the answer is no ha ha . Drive it like you stole it i say [emoji594][emoji100][emoji12]

Meganemike and L-1011 like this.
  13. Xx

Last edited: Sep 10, 2016