Hello folks, Crikey a new Renaultsport forum!

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by Nick3814, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Hi guys, just found this site mentioned on meganesport.net, has it been running long? Is this where we're all defecting too :lol:

For those of you that don't know me I've got a 2011 RS250 which I've owned from new and an old RS225 the misses runs around in, love them though the 250 has been a bit if a garage queen of late as I haven't had chance to use her lately :lol:

e6apa6as.jpg

Last edited: Jul 29, 2013
  2. Welcome!

3. Welcome along, I think this forum is very new although word has got around very quickly :smile:

Very nice looking car

4. Welcome.

It's been going a week tomorrow I think it is. I've come from Meganesport too, like a lot on here.

5. Great, like the old meganesport before people started fiddling with it :lol:

6. Will.

Will. RSM Moderator RSM Moderator

Welcome. Site has been live for nearly a week. It's done so well to get to the stage it's at the moment.

7. Thanks, I think you'll find a lot of the meganesport chaps will sign up and see how it goes, a lot are not happy with how its gone.

Great to see a new site starting up though, best of luck with it.

Can we get some new stickers :lol:

8. Stevie

Stevie Events Coordinator

Hello Nick !

9. madmax

madmax Events Coordinator

Hi Nick
    welcome mate

10. Hi Nick welcome to the forum

11. Daz

Daz

Howdy!