Hello all! From Leicester.

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by Genty, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Hello all, My name's Luke and I live in Leicester.

Just joined the forum as am looking to buy a Megane rs. I am currently selling my 2016 208 Gti Prestige that's been tuned to stage 1+ so I can fund a nice Megane.

The Gti is very capable but I plan on a big nurburgring trip next year and something about the Megane just gets me frothing at the mouth hahaha

Anyway what best place to go when looking for a car than a member's forum as I know if your like me the car will be 100% looked after and no hidden problems. If any of you know someone selling a good rs 250/ rs265 give me a message.

And if any of you are around Leicester give me a shout and I will show you how my 240bhp - 380Nm Gti upsets bigger cars hahaha

Look forward to gaining some knowledge from all you fine folks and hey if your free next year around start of June consider joining me and a few friends on a road trip to the Spa and Nurburgring.

Love and Peace

Genty.

2. Welcome aboard!

The forums can be a good place to find cars, but there aren't always loads around. Ktec are a good distance from you but often have nice looking cars for sale. They're not cheap, but a few people have bought from them and seem happy.

The main thing (in my view at least) is to try and get one with some nice options. All are pretty well equipped in reality, but a "full fat" car, so lux spec with the Cup chassis option means the best of both worlds. You get leather and climate control but also the Cup chassis with LSD. Recaro seats, Xenon's, LED running lights and the R.S. monitor are all worth looking out for.

Hope that's some help!

3. Thanks Massive . . .

Yeah thanks for info it's much appreciated.