Hello all! From Cambs

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by Masterson, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Hello all, Had my RS 250 for over a year now. Really enjoy driving it but coming to the point where i want to make some changes on it, Came here for the info and guides.
    TLhq4AA.jpg

cgrautomotive likes this.
  2. Is it currently stock?

3. Yup not done anything as of yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. depends how deep pockets are but popular upgrades are engine map, better front pads, and maybe some tyre upgrade to suit it roll in you life

5. Hi
    Looks good.
    I've just been to RSTuning today, they sure know their stuff about Renault RS's.

6. Welcome! Not a million miles from me. I'm based in Norfolk.

First thing I would recommend is a middle silencer delete. Really cheap and I think it really brings the car to life. It's not loud but gives it a bit of personality. Well worth it.

Masterson and bobsan like this.
  7. good to see someone so close. rarely see meganes out this way!

8. Thanks for the welcomes and the info. Definitely thinking bout the middle silencer delete

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. I'd highly recommend it. Did mine a couple of months ago and it's transformed the car really. It's not that much louder, but it adds some much needed aggression to the soundtrack and makes it pop and bang a lot more. Makes it sound more like one of the more modern hot hatches.

10. Any local places you recommend to get work done?

11. Not sure about your way. I work down in Essex so had mine done at Pipecraft in Basildon.

12. engine dynamics bud

grantw likes this.
  13. ^^^what he says^^^

grantw likes this.
  14. Ditto

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

15. Cheers all, will take a look

16. matt e

matt e South East RSM Area Rep

where abouts are you? Cambridge?

17. Just outside Ely, only like 25 mins from Cambridge

18. im in wilburton outside ely also.