Headlight and taillight tint

Discussion in 'Exterior & Bodywork' started by Jambo87, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Just wondering if its possible to get a light smoke tint on said lights. Dont fancy splitting lights etc. If anyone has any pics much appreciated if they could post them.

Cheers jambo

2. Did you get this done? I’ll be doing mine at some point as I just picked up my 265 2 days ago, but won’t be for a month or so as I’ve gotta get insurance and shit sorted first which is a nightmare...

3. Can be a dodgy area with MOT's doing this, the rear of the car needs to have a clearly viewable red reflector, and you could get a fail for the front lights not having enough light being emitted

4. No mate never had it done

5. Thats where having a good mate with mot garage comes in handy mikey

6. Wont stop the police from having you

7. 'Police'. Do they still exist?

8. I’m only gonna have a light smoke on both, like I’ve seen a fair few cars have darker smoke and seems to be okay. I think the only regulations around it is that the light has to be almost or as bright as standard so it remains clearly visible which it will be. Would take an arsehole police man to stop you for a light smoke tbh. Then again, won’t help with my number plate illegally spaced either never been stopped for that in 3 years and I live down the road from a police station