Goodyear Eagle F1 assymetric

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tyres section' started by Stu250, Apr 27, 2014.

1. Anyone have any experience with these? Found some for £156 fitted (235/35/19) which seems like a reasonable price. Your votes please, yes or no? :smile:

2. Premium (haw em in 235/40) not to stiff not soft, for road riding perfect

3. got them on mine..had them on the front first.didnt like them at all..to much hesitation on turn in..grip was there when settled into corner,but no confidence.
    swapped them to the back,with ps2`s back up front,and they are ok for that..just dont have the confidence a ps2 gives you.

4. Good purely as a road tyre but I've been trying some Vredestein Ultrac Vorti's and find them much better as a performance road tyre.

I liked the F1's on my Clio but probably because they had a bit of give to soften up the ride.

5. Took me a while to get used to them after the Mich's....don't last as long as the Mich though but you soon get used to them so i'm happy with them on my 265!

6. I have them on all 4 corners on my megane and rate them highly! Although £156 is expensive!! Tyre leader have them for £118 each inc delivery and most tyres places will charge you between £8-£10 to fit

Edit* just realised yours are 19's not 18's sorry

7. Thanks for the replies so far. A bit of a mixed bag, but the way I read it so far is..... on the whole a good tyre for day to day use if not pushed too hard. I might actually appreciate the "softness" some of you have mentioned. The 235/35/19 conti's I am currently running do give a very hard ride.

8. Have all four corners on mine, have been ok but going to put ps2s on next......