Glacier white R26

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by marc1330, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Hello all. Just picked up my first megane in the shape of a Glacier white R26 with black and lux pack.
    I picked up last night from Grimsby and bought it back to Somerset and so far hugely impressed with it.
    I come from the world of clio's and currently have a 172 cup that I have had for 11 years with ITB's headwork and 421 cams and the megane feels a completely different animal.
    Plans for the car are to sort out the faded door handles and also the R26-R spoiler it has fitted isn't the best colour match so that needs sorting, apart from that it's rather mint.
    I think it's a car that has been on the forum that was owned by Dansx looking at the old private reg and searching old posts.

Cheers Marc IMG_1833.JPG

Jamesycc likes this.
  2. Hi and welcome Marc
    looks very clean and the colour looks great

3. welcome along nice car too, best colourn combo in white with black wheels IMO

Mikey4410 likes this.
  4. welcome mate, any plans for it? I've spent a ton on mine so if you need any info or advice just ask

Mikey4410 likes this.
  5. nice best colour hehe

Mikey4410 likes this.
  6. Thats pretty !!! Gorjus in that colour

7. Cheers guys, yep its a nice colour combo.
    Plans prob just get it as nice as I can, prob paint handles gloss black. A good service and enjoy.
    I modded the clio a lot over the years and although its great fun its lost its drivability as an allrounder so would like to keep this pretty stock.
    It does have a forge dump valve on it I noticed. Whats peoples thoughts on these?

8. I said the same as you but soon wanted to start modding it 2 weeks after I got it.

This is my 3rd meg so know the upgrade route pretty well.

This one has a dump valve on it i was all for hating it like my first meg that had one but actually don’t mind it for now. The hks ones sound the best though mines a forge.

When I had my scooby I took the dump valve off made it run like crap but cant notice much difference between this and a recirc I had on my other megane. As always with these dump valves they will divide opinion

9. AD9CDA53-5BB2-4C50-B6EB-E395F6B7BAF8.jpeg

10. I dont suppose you was in Quedgely/Gloucester filling up at Tesco the other day?! I could have sworn I saw your car as I was filling up my very dirty black R26 and looking envious of Artic White!

11. Very nice, I like the look of that, Hard to keep clean though

Canky likes this.
  12. I love these in white