Girl racer from the Midlands!

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by sarah_casper, Dec 11, 2014.

1. Hello all,

I currently own a Glacier White 197 Full Fat Clio, and am looking at buying a Glacier White Full Fat 250 Megane :smile:

This comes in a very long line of cars.... I tend to get bored quite quickly (longest car being kept for 12 months) but I want something that excites me enough to keep!

I met my husband through cars and we also have a Renault 5 GT Turbo tucked away in the garage and she only comes out on sunny days.

Looking forward to owning a Megane!

Sarah x

2. weclome.

need to put up some pics of the ren 5 :smile:

3. you've put husband so now 99% of people wont say hello

4. How do chick, welcome

5. Welcome along, pics of the GT turbo asap!

6. Well it's a good way to weed out all the perverts :smile: :smile: :smile:

7. This is our baby...

6f9463151cf800917f385c0ceaeaf985.jpg

ef5cda8f003e7a00205f151f421b7791.jpg

8. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Pahahahaha! Every car forum is the same as soon as someone of the Female gender signs up with hundreds of reply to any thread.

Welcome Sarah!

9. Will.

Will. RSM Moderator RSM Moderator

Welcome to the site.

That 5 is awesome!

Husband, shame.

10. Hello. Nice 5 GT.

11. Thats 5 is lovely, it must be mint if its only out in the sunshine :smiley: btw thats a nice car history there

welcome and good luck with the meg :smile:

12. Naith

Naith RSM Admin

Welcome along, 5 is awesome, I'd love one in the garage.

13. welcome

14. Stu

Stu

Hello.

15. Hi, welcome Sarah.

Nice choice of past and future cars there.

16. Wow great gt sarah and good luck with the megane, good luck with the perverts too :rolleyes:

17. Welcome, nice 5. Waiting pics of the new megy

18. epic 5! love it!

oh and welcome, where abouts in the midlands?

19. We are on the Leicestershire / Warwickshire border, a little village called Barlestone

20. ahhhh right yeah ive heard of it, cant say ive been there though, ive just moved from melton Mowbray myself, still a big Tigers fan though =)

21. The full car history is a little excessive, I'll be here all day with the list, but thanks!

22. Welcome along Sarah

23. I'm only in notts so look out for a good looking guy in an R26.R lol

24. Welcome along

25. Welcome Sarah, if your going for a 250 FF I recommend to get one with cup chassis option. :smile:

26. Welcome, good choice of colour for the 250! I love mine best colour imo!

27. Already on it - viewing on Saturday :smile:

28. Welcome .. the Renault 5 looks epic!

29. forgot this was a dating site,

Welcome along married woman :wink::cool:

30. Lol I love it when you drag your missus along to a car meet and half the lads have never seen a woman before ha

Welcome along, nice 5 you and your fella have there

31. Welcome

32. nice car any more pictures of you? :tongueout:. . . . . . . . . . . wat i am asking what your all to scared to ask and looking ant touching, i am married too

33. Hi Sarah. When i joined, i think one person said Hi. You have so far, got 4 pages!. This is most unfair. Just because I am short,fat, bald.half deaf,very old, this is discrimination. Who do i sue?!.

34. Welcome, I'm not far from you, I'm from burbage so look out for a black 265

35. Not far at all and I'm due to be in Burbage next week so (hopefully) you can look out for a white 250 if this weekend goes to plan!

36. I'll keep an eye out ,will be nice to see another mk3 rs, hardly ever see them

37. Welcome, a newby welcoming a newby. I just bought one yesterday! (See the 'I've gone and done it' thread) I initially wanted the leather Recaros but I'm so glad I went for the standard leather ones, they are really comfy yet still hug you in. Obviously I'm not trying to put you off the Recaros but I was surprised just how good the normal seats are.

I also used to have a R5 Turbo Raider edition - they are so bonkers, the Megane feels like a bigger, fatter, more user-friendly version of an R5 in a funny sort of way.

38. I sat in both and agree the normal seats are surprisingly good! I've got recaros now in my clio though and I love them :smile: