Genuine r26-r carbon bonnet.

Discussion in 'Car Parts For Sale' started by TomSladen, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Hi guys. Got a genuine carbon fibre bonnet for sale. Taken off an r26-r. (Not a vinyl etc.)

Has got the common marking around where the turbo sits where the carbon has turned milky. Also has two other chip marks. No dents or cracks. Was going to put it into my r26 but needing MOT, tax, Tyres and insurance all before Christmas I could
    Do with the money.

Have taken pictures and are on my laptop so will update after work.

Pick up only from Preston Lancashire.

£820

2. Freddy

Freddy Banned

£820 is a bargain surely you should be asking for more?

3. I was unsure on to how much I should put it up for. I have seen them go for a lot more and k-tec are asking for 1,200-1,300 and they aren't genuine.

4. Freddy

Freddy Banned

How much you seen them going for?

If it didn't have the milky bit id be interested. Good luck with the sale!

5. Ktec are the only place selling them. Searches in Google and there is non for sale. So I'm unsure in the price.

6. emc

emc

There was a discussion the other day that stated you can still buy them from Renault direct.

7. £820 is a fair price I'm sure it will get snapped up here quickly.

8. @emc yeah thats on a wanted thread... I got one for sale (still to post it up) and apparently adz can sell new ones at less than 800 (which is what I wilk be asking) might drop him a message and see if he can still suply them as I thought they weren't availabke any more

9. Just messaged ads and got a reply almost instantly (the guy is too good lol) he can get brand new ones at £960..

10. These sell for around £5-600 normally

11. Open to offers guys. Please try and keep thread spam free. If you have a message regarding price then please message me.