Ford Focus Rs mk3

Discussion in 'Other Automotive Brands' started by kentbloke, Sep 28, 2015.

1. Went into Ford dealership today and put me deposit down on a new mk3 focus rs, now the wait begins, told should be about May 2016.

2. Can I ask what sort of deal they are doing?

3. Did mine last Monday. What spec did you go for??

4. They haven't announced any figures yet for finance or pcp. Deposits are placed to secure a build slot basically

5. No deals as in discount, will trade the Cupra 280 sc in, if i dont sell before the Focus turns up.

6. Not sure on colour as yet, either Black or Blue, got it with Recaros, Lux pack, 19 forged alloys, Syn2, Blue callipers, Door protectors. The Dealership have got a Black one coming in next Weds so il go have a look.

7. Liquidf1

Liquidf1 Forum Trader

Nice work mate, look forward to seeing it, great price for what you get.

8. Cheers Ed, ive already told them not to clean it, it will come to you when it turns up, dont want a gritty cloth dragged over it. Still going to bring the Cupra over before Xmas.

9. Nice one, I placed my order a couple of weeks ago i've gone for Nitrous Blue.

10. Il wait till next week when i see the black car in the flesh at the dealers before i make up my mind. I had a racing blue clio 197 cup and i do like that nitros blue.

11. Can I ask how much of a deposit they are asking for? Really tempted myself.

12. £500 is the norm but some are asking for a couple of grand, you can only order from a Ford Store too.

13. Q
    i put a £1000 down , wich is refundable.

14. I think I'd spec mine similar to your but not sure about the 19s too many pot holes and the blue is too shouty.

Are the recaros heated? I'll need to visit the dealers and see when they are getting one in.

15. Why pay a deposit, they'll be like dog shite soon, everywhere just like the old model, and most dealers will have them in as soon as they come out

16. and there was me thinking this was the Megane forum :confused:

17. Love the look in black with the standard silver wheels, restrained but aggressive enough.

18. the standard wheels are the same size as the forged one both 19"

19. Yeah I was meaning the £600 would cover the refurbs lol plus I like prefer the standard wheels. :blush:

20. Not sure about heated recaros, i will find out more next week when the dealers have the demo in.

21. Nah the standard wheels have far too many spokes for my liking.. Can imagine cleaning them..:tongueout: Nah but really can't see enough of the caliper etc with them, much prefer the more open black ones.

22. I have a stealth grey one on order. Can't wait to get it, my friend has enquired about exhaust & remap for me so should be interesting

23. Il wait to see what montune come up with and keep the ford warranty, im going for the extra warrenty up to 5 year and 100,000 miles.

24. When is your dealer due their Demo? Have you been told when the first cars are due to get to owners?

I am staying clear of the dealers as I'll be a kid in a sweet shop.

25. No ones sure when the demos you can drive are due, rumour is early 2016. The dealer ive ordered mine from had a showroom only demo you could look and sit in, they had it fired up and running, some video on focus rs oc web site. Ive been told march/april 2016 for delivery. Price went up by £1,095 last week, if you hadnt aresdy got your order in.

26. yep. thought the price was far too low to begin with.

Not too cool with those deposited without the foresight.

27. Its fully refundable, think they done it to stop the tyre kickers.

28. Looking forward to seeing these in the flesh and how they fit into the car scene such as trackdays and mods....may be my next purchase in a year or so. I did consider waiting on one, but I'm not that patient type of person when I want something. A mate has a new RS3 on order and he is having to wait a ridiculous time for it.

29. my dealer has told me they will have their demo sometime in February

30. Sounds about right, if your dealership get one before mine, im shooting up the M1/M6, lol

31. Some good write ups in the last few days from a few of the big car mags, admittedly from the passengar seat and preproduction car.

32. Lol
    He has already booked me in for a test drive

33. Have you watched the series of videos out? Rebirth of a icon, interesting viewing, warts and all.

34. Yes, the next one looks good showing the building of the car.

35. Interesting to see the cars that Ford have brought along to test against and compare performance and handling, like the golf R.

36. The next video

[video=youtube;KldDuwXV2Mk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KldDuwXV2Mk[/video]

37. Looks good in the blue!
    I like it.

38. I was going for blue, but saw a demo at the dealers in shadow black and changed me order

39. Black on black with blue calipers? I bet that looks awesome.

40. Im bloody hoping so Daz, , lol