European road trip 2018

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Chris bowen, Jun 21, 2017.

1. So back from the driving holiday across Europe taking in some of the best roads on the planet and breathtaking views I've decided to TRY and organise a Megane rs trip similar to what I've just been on. If there is enough interest (prob want 10 - 15 cars max) would be people be interested in doing the trip if I can keep the costs down ??

Like most things people will say yeah but never actual put hands in pockets

I'm happy to organise book hotels put routes together and listen to where people might want to drive etc ?

I'd like to keep this to just the megane community at the moment so if your interested please put your name down ?

Many thanks

Chris Bowen

StephRS likes this.
  2. Time of year & length of trip?

3. Possibly interested

4. Looking prob June 2018 but flexiable depends what everyone thinks

5. Have been putting together a detailed bi annual run to Alps and Pyrenees for some years now, shout if need any pointers with routes or hotels or indeed French, Spanish, Swiss police tactics

6. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

May see you out there we are doing g a 10-12 days Euro trip Inc a trackday at the Ring in June/July

7. I would be interested, depending on length of trip etc. Was meant to go last week but my friends cancelled.

8. I'd be up for this, if I'm in country.

No idea where I'll be in Jul 17, let alone Jul 18.

9. This sounds interesting [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. I'm sure some people from Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands would like to meet up. Probably even Italy as well .. so yeah I'm up for a Central Europe meeting / trip? :wink:

11. Hi, not sure if it's allowed but a guy I work with runs rallyevents.co.uk, they do a yearly banger rally so not suitable for the meganes but they pick the best routes and normally around 100 people attend and it's amazing. Have a look.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk