1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you joined our Facebook group yet?

CMC Rear Strut Brace (225/R26) + cargo net - £120

Discussion in 'Car Parts For Sale' started by Rockford, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Rockford

Rockford

Car:
    Meg R26
    Hi,

For sale is my CMC rear strut brace and black cargo netting.

Has been in my car for a few months now but unfortunately the rear seats have to go back in so the bar has to come out.

The bar itself is made by CMC (well known on the forums, search them) and attaches very simply via the pre-existing mount for the rear seat back latches. Note: rear seats cannot be fitted at same time, its either or.

I have painted the bar bright red using Plasti-Kote, there are a few scratches from general wear and tear - I'm sure you could strip the paint back and finish it however you wanted.

The Cargo net attaches to the bar at the top and via the existing floor mounts in the boot - finishes off the look nicely and was quite tricky to track one down that wasn't crazy money.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

I'd prefer buyer collects from Bournemouth but I'd be willing to post at buyer's cost.

Looking for £120 + postage.

2. Žan

Žan

Would you post to europe?

3. Rockford

Rockford

Car:
    Meg R26
    Apologies, been a busy two days.

No problem posting to Europe but Not sure how cost efficient it is. PM me and we can get some quotes.

4. Rockford

Rockford

Car:
    Meg R26
    Postage proved pretty expensive to Europe given size of package.

Still up for grabs.