CMC Rear Strut Brace (225/R26) + cargo net - £120

Discussion in 'Car Parts For Sale' started by Rockford, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Hi,

For sale is my CMC rear strut brace and black cargo netting.

Has been in my car for a few months now but unfortunately the rear seats have to go back in so the bar has to come out.

The bar itself is made by CMC (well known on the forums, search them) and attaches very simply via the pre-existing mount for the rear seat back latches. Note: rear seats cannot be fitted at same time, its either or.

I have painted the bar bright red using Plasti-Kote, there are a few scratches from general wear and tear - I'm sure you could strip the paint back and finish it however you wanted.

The Cargo net attaches to the bar at the top and via the existing floor mounts in the boot - finishes off the look nicely and was quite tricky to track one down that wasn't crazy money.

20170912_190231.jpg
    20171205_180204.jpg 20171205_180214.jpg

I'd prefer buyer collects from Bournemouth but I'd be willing to post at buyer's cost.

Looking for £120 + postage.

2. Would you post to europe?

3. Apologies, been a busy two days.

No problem posting to Europe but Not sure how cost efficient it is. PM me and we can get some quotes.

4. Postage proved pretty expensive to Europe given size of package.

Still up for grabs.

5. Would you sell just the cargo net

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

6. Want to keep as a package I'm afraid.

If you PM me I can send you the details of the place I bought it from though if you are after just the cargo net.

7. Still available

8. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

I can supply the genuine Sabelt nets if anyone else is interested and the OP is wanting to keep it as a package

9. This still available?

10. Sold pending payment to chap above.

11. Si.

Si.

Amy chance you could PM where you got the net from? Can only find stupidly priced ones :worried:

12. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

I can do the Sabelt ones for £150 shipped