Callum's White RS250

Discussion in 'Megane Projects' started by RSCAL, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Been a member on here now long enough now thought its about time I write one of these up (I'm usually to busy posting it to my instagram @Cal_RS250

I'm the owner of a lovely white 61 Plate RS250 cup.

Whats been done to the car so far

-Autec Wizard Wheels
    -H&R Lowering springs (30mm)
    -ITG Induction kit
    -Braided brake lines with uprated fluid
    -Miltek non res catback
    -CAE Short shifter in black
    -De Wipered
    -Maxton design front splitter and rear spoiler lip
    -Private number plate

What will be going on soon enough

-Intercooler (still undecided which one)
    -Decat
    -Mapping to suit all mods
    -Will be after a new set of wheels as im not the biggest fan of the ones on there
    -Set of coil overs but these are last on the list for me IMG_8138.jpg IMG_7573.jpg IMG_7467.jpg IMG_7367.jpg IMG_7646.jpg IMG_7512.jpg

Attached Files:

frankie robertson, Chavez and Mikeyjp like this.
  2. I also took the car on its first outing to donnington not to long ago, was a bit off the pace as I hadn't been on a track in years and was still learning the car. Im back there monday the 9th of July to give it another go and see if the CAE shifter is actually fun to use on track!

3. Car looks really smart and good spec.

I have read the various opinions on the CAE shifter. They look so smart though. Worth the money for the way they look!!!

How do you find the shifter for everyday use?

4. I honestly don't find it bad in anyway, took me a week or so to get used to it but now I find it weird if i drive a car without one.

I brought it on the exact premise that it was worth the money for how it looked and how well it was made so thats why i took the plunge into buying one!

Beau likes this.