Bushes! To black bush, or not to black bush!

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tyres section' started by Si271, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Help is needed, (and more than appreciated please )!
    Just had some BC Racing coilovers fitted, overall I'm happy with them, but.......
    I went with the 8kg/7kg set up which to be honest is probably too much for a road set up, it feels bloody stiff, even set almost full soft on both axels.
    Anyway, I'm now convinced that I need to replace all the relevant suspension bushes, sick of the huge bang from the rear every time I go over anything more than a flat frog!
    Due to my suspension set up, and the fact that I plan to track the car more and more often, ( planning on stripping it out totally, and caging it up), I was thinking of Powerflex Black Series bushes, rather than the standard Powerflex bushes. Having experienced neither, I'd more than welcome any advice!
    Please help!!! [emoji3]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

2. Defo go black i had them on my stripped 225.

Worth future proofing the car if you're taking the time to build it.

3. Cheers bro!
    What you said makes sense. Exactly what I was thinking anyway, but wanted other people's input incase I was just about to make a huge mistake! [emoji16]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

4. I went for the Purple ones, i used mine on track now for 3 years with no problem, i think they are a bit more forgiving than the black ones.