A35 AMG

Discussion in 'Other Automotive Brands' started by evojkp, Dec 7, 2018 at 6:02 PM.

1. Got to admit I find this new baby AMG quite interesting. Initial reviews all seem good as well. Interior is a bit marmite, but I think it looks very good indeed. Right blend of grip versus power like a golf r.

Will be interesting to see one in the flesh and see the reviews once it hits British roads. Which will be sooner that the Mk4 trophy lol.

2. I'm sure it's a decent enough car, but I just can't get on with the looks. Didn't like the previous A-class and I actually think this one is worse. The rear end is very odd looking. My missus had a CLA and I didn't think much to the interior quality either.

I bet it's extremely capable, but I wouldn't expect much in the way of driver engagement. My Golf R was dull as dish water.

3. Poppaboost

Poppaboost RSM Club Member

What he said!
    My mate had an A45 remapped to over 420bhp and he sold it within a year as it was uninvolving and had no character, now has a 340bhp civic R and loves it!

4. I'll wait till they have one at my local dealers and go for a look I think. Not sure what I'm looking for next TBH, so keeping an open mind and just going to try until i find something that will be better than than the 275. It's proving to be a harder task than I thought lol.