275 275 Tyres?

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tyres section' started by drc12369, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Hi, im wondering what tyres the 2015 RS Megane 275 came with from the factory? and what tyres you guys have fitted since then and what have you found the best for street performance?
    Im thinking of getting a set of Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 on, am i wrong?

2. What size wheels you on?

I got pilot sport 4S on my megane and they are spectacular.

3. I've heard good things about them, especially Pilot Super Sports, but I heard they were iffy in the wet? Rains alot here in Wales so that's why I thought about the Goodyear based on some reviews

4. Pilot Sport 4S are the best road tyre on the planet right now for any condition :smile:.

5. So in your experience how many street miles can i expect to get out of Pilot Sport 4's with commuting to work and the odd weekend blast?

6. I've not done many miles on mine but if you read reviews everywhere says they do more mileage than the competition. I'm talking about the 4S mind. Not the 4.

At the time I bought mine 4S was only available on 19 inch. I dunno if that matters to you.

7. yup 18's mate

8. Ah right. Afraid I don't think you can get 4S then.

I'd also consider Conti sport contact 6 for a good general performance tyre

9. I found when I was shopping for tyres in past that I could get better deals by using Kwik Fit (yuk) and their free gift card vouchers. Like now buying 4 tyres would give you 70 quid back. Add some top cashback or quidco and the price can work out very reasonable.

10. Consider this..

4xContinental Premium Contact 6 tyres at £129 each fitted.

3.28% cashback at Kwik fit on topcashback.

Then a 70 quid shopping voucher redeemable by continental for purchases of 4 tyres.

Think that works out about £107 quid each fitted.

Not too shabby.

11. Black circles got me 4x pilot sports 4 tyres for £524 in the past and they do interest free finance for 6 months

drc12369 likes this.