250 Cup - RS monitor - Every extra - Extreme Blue - NOW £9000

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Ro$$y, Jul 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2010 59400 miles.
    Here I have for sale my cherished RS250 CUP, as I now need a 5 door car due to the birth of my son. This car has a great specification and comes in the very rare colour extreme blue. Options include:
    -Dual climate control, Bluetooth, Arkamys 3D sound speakers, Automatic wipers, automatic xenon directional lights, DRLs, autofolding mirrors.
    The CUP model makes this car one of the best handling machines I have driven. The CUP adds stiffer roll bars, shcoks and springs, red Brembo 4 pot calipers, grooved discs and 18” cup wheels in black and a superb limited slip differential .
    Other extras include cloth Recaro CS sportster seats (there is some drivers side wear on the seal bolster which can be sorted if required) and the much sought after RS monitor.
    There are a couple of after market additions that have been made these being:
    -Decat, Full 3” scorpion exhaust which makes the car sound great and a forge dump valve (old recirc valve also included).
    Car comes with a FSH with all the required jobs being done:
    -Cambelt, auxiliary belt and water pump done twice, new clutch, Brand new front discs and pads just fitted, rear discs and pads also plenty of life, ball joints etc. I have all the receipts for all the work carried out and have always maintained the car properly.
    The car has the obvious stone chips and a couple of minor scratches, otherwise the bodywork is superb condition and looks great when it has been polished and waxed.
    All in all this a great car and doesn’t want for anything, it will make a great car for anybody who is interested.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2018
  2. How much and where are you?

Cheers

3. Updated the title mate sorry forgot to add it. 10200 I'm open to negotiation for serious buyers. I'm in Manchester.

4. It's about 2k out of my range and being your in Manchester it's a long way for me to travel...nice car though!

5. I know it's blue, but it's well over priced too, but good luck

6. As I said I'm open to sensible offers. If you feel its overpriced then tell me what you feel it is worth. There are other cars out there without this spec for similar price.

7. To be fair you are probably right just having a quick look round it seems expensive. 9400 is probably nearer the mark.

8. Anybody any ideas on how can I update the title, can't seem to find it anywhere ?

9. That's a lot of miles..

10. Haha yes i forgot to use the space bar! But for the life of me I cannot find anything to edit the damn thing !

11. You can only edit for a short time after, tag an admin

12. Price reduced to 9k as I have now been offered a new job and need it gone.

13. Gavin. likes this.
  14. Hi, do you have any more photos of the wear to the drivers seat?

15. Gavin.

Gavin. RSM Admin

Missed that tag, edited the title.

imprezaworks likes this.
  16. Now Sold. Thanks.

Mikeyjp likes this.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.