25 months with my R26

Discussion in 'Megane Discussion' started by Lynchy1975, May 16, 2017.

1. IMG_0642.JPG IMG_0762.JPG IMG_0713.JPG IMG_0762.JPG I've had my R26 for 25 months now and have driven 52k miles in that time which is a lot ! Been to Spa,Nurburgring,Brandshatch,Snetterton,Silverstone and the evo triangle too ! Also recently went on a Scotland road trip and the R26 was faultless ! Kept up with the Audis no problem only on the straights they began to leave me (500+ bhp B5 RS4's) but soon cought them back up on the corners ! They gave me stick all weekend as I took the R26 to a Audi weekend trip ! I knew it would be great on the roads up there and I took the Audi last year !
    It's been a cracking car and very reliable ! It's been more reliable then my B5 RS4 which is just a big money pit !
    Future plans are upgraded intercooler and remap ! Some pics

2. Looks like you had a great time. Brave taking the Renault but I guess they all know you anyway, so some ribbing would be OK. Love the red and white old quatros.

3. I got so much stick lol but the Megane was perfect for them roads ! A must for any petrolhead the highlands!

4. Little vid me mate done !

5. I was the only Renault ! But was perfect roads for the car I took !

6. He's got some editing skills! Great video and that's a trip I'd like to do at some point

Lynchy1975 likes this.
  7. Some decent Audi owners do exist.

Most other UK Audi drivers seem to have taken over the pushy cockster role.

Lynchy1975 likes this.
  8. The worst seem to be Audi A4 or A6 TDI drivers ! lol

9. That's them.....closely followed by Q5 and Q7 drivers.

Much amusement to be had holding them up.

sunnylunn and Lynchy1975 like this.