225 Bottom Arm Bushes

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tyres section' started by Trophyboy, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Does anyone know if the 2 circled bushes are available to buy seperate??

Want to remove them before sending the arms off to the powdercoaters.

Cheers 738337431771817a84e746db20a42611.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. Yes they are from an after market supplier, i got them in my local parts shop, i think the ones i bought were made by a company called Firstline i think, can check tomorrow if you want

Trophyboy likes this.
  3. Yeah please Ian that would be great.
    As long as i know there available then i can press them out in morning and drop them off at the coaters along with everything else

4. They are available just not sure atm on make

Trophyboy likes this.
  5. Think ive found them on the First line website buddy
    56525e945dcb01fc5cc0bef91031088c.jpg cde022fad89cf82539352fcebfcc22a9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

6. Looks good to me :sunglasses:

7. How are these fitted? Do they need to be pressed in / out i'm guessing?

8. I pressed mine out with a 4 lb lump hammer and pressed back in with a vice and a 4 lb lump hammer.

9. Nice one - What bushes did you fit to replace?

I'm keen to upgrade but opinions are very mixed on powerflex / superpro vs standard. Heard bad things about all 3!

10. I fitted the adjustable powerflex bushes, but had lots of trouble with them turning so they end up putting the tracking out, so had the tracking set and then using a chisel dented in the plate that is in the front of it and they haven't moved at all since.
    As to which ones to use i am not sure, i had the purple powerflex ones and they still seem fine and that is after about 20 trackdays.

RMDavis likes this.