2012 RS Trophy №683 - Miss Meggy

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by Mish View, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Hello guys,

I'm new to the forum, so I thought why not introducing myself first.

Miss Meggy: 2012 Trophy 265hp ( bought her 2 months ago )

Mods so far:
    - EBC Yellowstuff front/rear brake pads on factory-slotted Brembo discs
    - Autec Wizard 18"X8,25" with 235/40 R18 Nankang Semi-slicks
    - Milltek cat-back exhaust - item number: SSXRN402 NON-Resonated

Cheers,

2. Hi there and welcome. Bit of advice. Change them pads asap lol.

Mish View likes this.
  3. Yeah EBC are gash, good choice you made :wink:

4. Hey Jambo87, why that ? I like their performance so far.... No trackday time yet, only normal roads.... No dust, no scratchy noise.... also not expensive ... what should be my next next ones...PF Z-rated ?

5. Fall apart ect, better off buying oem, more than good enough, would not bother with PF unless you are tracking it

Mish View likes this.
  6. The thing is I will be tracking it, but a bit later. I want to upgrade the regular stuff first :wink: .. and also starting to get familiar with car as well... it's my first Renault ( had some regular models for trading purposes in the past ), as for a personal car :smile:

7. go pfz mate, standard pads are shite on track.
    But i have heard pfzs not liking grooved discs. But im not 100 sure. work great on my car with standard plain discs!

Mish View likes this.
  8. Hm that's something new i never heard... tbh, i like having the slotted brakes, since heat dissipation is way better than plain, on the other half , all those gaps on the slotted are lost brake surface compared to the plain ones :wink:

9. track mine regularly and never had an issue with heat really, alot of people on here will say plain are better and cheaper.

Mish View likes this.
  10. Yellow stuff is ok for the road, found them alot better over oem, both cold bite and and when warm. Would say they wouldnt be much coping with hard abuse, but then i dont know because i never abused them, but day to day with spirited driving they was ok.

Mish View likes this.