2011 Megane 250 Cup, Black £11,500

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Space Cadet, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Registered 03/05/11, I am the 3rd owner but the 1st I understand was a Renault dealer who pre-registered the car therefore the 2nd owner actually had it from new.

It’s done 32,000 miles, has full FSH, sailed through its MOT in May and literally wants for nothing which I will explain further below, if you come to view the car you will see just how good a condition it is in and that it honestly does not need anything mechanical or cosmetic doing to it for a very long time.

It is a standard Cup model without Recaro seats, but I can honestly say these are extremely supportive and comfortable (I have owned a Clio with the Recaros and yes they look great but they are no more supportive).

I have owned the car since December last year therefore all the work below has been done in the last 11 months, or less, and the car has only done approx. 1,000 road miles in that time hence unfortunately why I am selling her.

It had a full belt service along with a few other bits at Engine Dynamics in March, which included: Timing Belt Kit, Auxiliary Belt Kit, Water Pump, Coolant / Antifreeze (Red OAT), Oil Filter / Sump washer, Synthetic Engine Oil (10w 50 Morris), Synthetic Gearbox Oil (75w 90 Morris Lodexol), ‘uprated’ Spark Plug Set (NGK BKR8EIX), Pollen (Cabin) Filter and Brake Fluid (Motul RBF600 supplied by me). Full Scorpion Turbo-back exhaust system with Sports-Cat and centre-silencer (therefore sounds standard‘ish but perhaps a tad louder). Custom ECU map & dyno session resulting in 314bhp and 340 ft/lb (I will provide the graph). Goodridge Braided Brake Lines (supplied by me). Replaced all brake lines under the car to the rear due to seized fixtures when fitting the rear braided lines.

Prior to this I had fitted myself a Wagner intercooler and K&N panel-filter so the custom map takes this all into account.

It previously had an issue changing from 4th to 5th so the gearbox was removed and found to need new bearings, a synchro and gear, these were all replaced with Renault parts along with new Renault clutch, slave cylinder and DMF as it seemed silly not to while the box was off – so the gearbox, clutch and flywheel are all perfect and will not need any work for a very long time!

I’ve fitted Reyland Motorsport 355mm 2-Piece front discs, grooved as per original Cup discs but ‘handed’ and original Renault/Brembo HC rear discs (Inc. bearings) which Reyland grooved to match the fronts but again these are ‘handed’. Ferrodo DS2500 pads all around along with new Mr Pink front calliper pins. Discs and Pads have probably only done 800 road miles, if that, therefore like the engine and gearbox/clutch will not need any work for a very long time!

I’ve recently fitted a set of 19” “Steev” wheels which have been freshly powder-coated in silver with literally new Michelin PS4S (not PS4, but the new Super-sports) tyres, these have only done perhaps 100 miles therefore are like new. (These cost £720!!)

It had a new front windscreen earlier in the year as the old one had a stone-chip therefore the screen is like new.

It’s also had lots of little bits like a new Renault gear-box mount & support bracket (I was going to do the larger bolt ‘upgrade’ but when tapped the new hole didn’t feel right so I just bought new ones and left them alone!), Vibratechnics lower engine mount, new rear lights, driver’s door check-strap, engine under-tray, new Renault Accessories “RS” mats and gear-knob, PIAA head-light bulbs, new Cup badges and exhaust surround, lots of other little bits here & there.

It’s recently had professional clay, polish and Gtechnics C1 ‘ceramic’ coating applied all by Ultimate Valet Essex so its looks fantastic. It was deemed good enough to enter on their Gallery which you can see on https://www.instagram.com/ultimatevalet/. There are no dents or scratches, but just the odd stone-chip.

It’s very clean inside with no scuffs/stains or marks etc.

I’ve recently fitted new Pioneer separate (tweeter & door) front and 2-way rear speakers along with a Pioneer DAB head-unit and DAB/FM roof Ariel as the standard stereo was awful.

There is honestly literally nothing that needs doing to her or that I would next need to do to if I was to keep her.

Will be a shame to sell, but unfortunately she just sits on my drive not getting used as we have another car which itself is hardly used.

I can take some photos if needed, but the ones on the link above hopefully do her justice.

Please let me know if you are interested, the car is in Ingatestone, Essex

Many thanks

Mark

If you are interested would be easier to talk in person therefore please call on 07968 732164

sen likes this.